Last Updated on May 24, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Northwest University Kano, – NWU Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session, Screening Date & requirements for admission is out.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Northwest University Kano, (NWU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
Is NWU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Northwest University Kano,, NWU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, NWU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when NWU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is NWU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Northwest University Kano,.
So The Northwest University Kano,, NWU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
NWU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Northwest University Kano, NWU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For NWU Post Utme 2020
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.nwu.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
NWU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen NWU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose NWU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
NWU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Northwest University Kano,, NWU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
FlashAcademy Will Update you on when the Northwest University Kano,, NWU Post UTME Registration will end.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 NWU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!