What are the top Universities in New Jersey with low tuition fee?, The Top 7 low tuition Institutions in New Jersey 2021, Cheap institutions in New Jersey, All low tuition universities in New Jersey 2021/2022, study in New Jersey (United States) with low tuition fee.
In this article, we’ll be showing you resourced information on top 7 low tuition universities/institutions in New Jersey. On this note, we’ll cover various headings. However I will enjoin you to read this article painstakingly while I take the lead, but trust me today you’ll see the top 7 low tuition universities in New Jersey for Students which includes for international and Citizens.
According to Wikipedia, New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States. It is a peninsula, bordered on the north and east by the state of New York; on the east, southeast, and south by the Atlantic Ocean; on the west by the Delaware River and Pennsylvania; and on the southwest by the Delaware Bay and Delaware. New Jersey is the fourth-smallest state by area but the 11th-most populous, with 9 million residents as of 2017,making it the most densely populated of the 50 U.S. states with its biggest city being Newark.
New Jersey is renowned for its rich cultural diversity, a trait that makes international students feel welcomed in this state. Students can take advantage of the location of New Jersey to visit some of the most historical and multicultural cities in the United States.
Once again, I say we’ll be taking a deep look at the top low tuition universities in New Jersey this 2021. Now let’s go!
- 1 Cheap Universities in New Jersey With Low Tuition Fee
- 1.1 1. Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- 1.2 2. Kean University, Union
- 1.3 3. New Jersey City University, Jersey City
- 1.4 4. The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Galloway
- 1.5 5. Rowan University, Glassboro
- 1.6 6. University of Phoenix Jersey City Campus, Jersey City
- 1.7 7. Montclair State University, Montclair
Cheap Universities in New Jersey With Low Tuition Fee
Just below are the cheapest universities/Institutions in New Jersey 2021, Low Tuition Universities in New Jersey.
- 1. Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- 2. Kean University, Union
- 3. New Jersey City University, Jersey City
- 4. The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Galloway
- 5. Rowan University, Glassboro
- 6. University of Phoenix Jersey City Campus, Jersey City
- 7. Montclair State University, Montclair.
Yeah, these are the top 7 low tuition universities in New Jersey in fact, we can say they’re the cheapest universities/institutions in New Jersey. Trust me, I won’t just list them here, more details about these institutions has been been given below. I enjoin you to read through painstakingly to know why these selected universities are cheap institutions in New Jersey 2021.
Also, Read: List Of Cheapest Universities In Canada (2021)
1. Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
Thomas Edison State College, one of the first school in the country intended for adults, has a national reputation for distinction. It offers different online courses for those with a tight schedule. Thomas Edison College, a low-tuition school in New Jersey, also offers over 100 areas of degree programs, both in class and online. The school offers very good financial aid and scholarships to aid students with the tuition.
Below is the breakdown of the tuition at Thomas Edison State College:
- In-State Tuition Fees – $7,300
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $9,820
- International Tuition Fees – $9,820
2. Kean University, Union
Kean University offers more than 50 undergraduate Majors to choose from. A striking aspect of this public university is that it is a top producer of teachers, in New Jersey. Kean University is the only university, in the U.S, to have a campus in China.
Students attending from out-of-state or internationally, pay a cheap tuition in New Jersey. Also, its in-state fees are also low for New Jersey. The school has different undergraduate programs, making it a good option for many students.
Below is the breakdown of the tuition at Kean University:
- In-State Tuition Fees – $7,909
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $14,811
- International Tuition Fees – $14,811
3. New Jersey City University, Jersey City
New Jersey City University is only a few minutes’ drive from New York City. New Jersey City University is a brilliant choice for cooperative education internships.
This university’s out-of-state and international tuition fees are judiciously high when compared with others in this list, making it a better value for potential in-state students.
Below is the breakdown of the tuition fee at New Jersey City University:
- In-State Tuition Fees – $8,350
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $17,640
- International Tuition Fees – $17,640
4. The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Galloway
The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Galloway, is located on a 1600-acre campus in the Pinelands National Reserve, and offers good-looking surroundings combined with a superb education. This institution has also been ranked among the top universities in the Northeast. It is also ranked top 25 ‘Best for Vets’ colleges, so people who want to go into the veterinary field should consider this college.
Forbes as rated Richard Stockton College as the ‘best value colleges’ list. Though the tuition isn’t cheap, but it appears to be the cheapest in terms obtaining value for your money in terms of the level of education.
The breakdown of the tuition at Richard Stockton College includes:
- In-State Tuition Fees – $8,646
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $15,599
- International Tuition Fees – $15,599
5. Rowan University, Glassboro
Rowan University is a Carnegie-classified national doctorate research institution in New Jersey. This university is one of only three universities in the country to grant both M.D and D.O medical degrees. It offers around 80 bachelor degrees.
Rowan University in New Jersey has high accreditations and a national reputation as a top research university in the nation. Though the tuition fees are not low, but when considering its position as an educational facility, you will undoubtedly get a valuable education for your money.
The tuition breakdown at Rowan University are:
- In-State Tuition Fees – $9,660
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $18,128
- International Tuition Fees – $18,128
6. University of Phoenix Jersey City Campus, Jersey City
This university encourages the continuation of degrees for those in the military. University of Phoenix also offers special tuition prices for active-duty, National Guard and Reserve service members, and the offer also extends to the person’s spouse and dependents.
Tuition fees at University of Phoenix can be locked in, meaning the students pay the same price from start to finish, even if the degree takes longer than planned. The university offers on-campus and online degrees.
Breakdown of the tuition:
- In-State Tuition Fees – $9,960
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $9,960
- International Tuition Fees – $9,960
7. Montclair State University, Montclair
Montclair State University is established on a 486-acre campus, situated 14 miles west of New York City. The top Majors at this university include Business Administration and Psychology. 33% of its classes contain less than 20 students making for a more tailored classroom experience. Montclair State University is more attractive to in-state candidates.
Below is the breakdown of tuition for students who wish to pursue their studies at Montclair State University.
- In-State Tuition Fees – $10,808
- Out-of-State Tuition Fees – $18,920
- International Tuition Fees – $18,920
Okay, This is all we have to say for now on the Topic top 7 Low Tuition Universities/Institutions in New Jersey 2021, Do have it in mind that theses are also considered Cheapest Universities/institutions in New Jersey 2021.