Are you looking for the official list of polytechnics in Edo State? Or you want to apply for the best and cheapest polytechnics in Edo states?
In this article, I am going show all Polytechnics and institute in Edo states that are fully accredited by NUC.
Right now, Edo State has only five polytechnics, four of which were approved after the creation of the state in 1991.
Three of the polytechnics in Edo State belong to private organisations, one is owned by the state government with the fifth one, Federal Polytechnic, Auchi which happened to be the oldest is owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
List of Polytechnics in Edo State
Below are the 5 popularly known Polytechnics in Edo states.
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi,
- Edo State Polytechnic, Usen
- Light House Polytechnic, Evbuobanosa
- Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja
- Shaka Polytechnic
Other Higher Institutions in Edo State:
- National Institute of Construction Technology, Uromi
- School of Biomedical Engineering, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin
- Edo State College of Agriculture
- School of Health Information Management, (University of Benin Teaching Hospital)
- Benson Idahosa School of Basic and Applied Studies, Benin City
- Complete Computers and Technology Institute
- Metropolitan Institute of Technology, Benin City
- Oseni Elamah Institute
- Unival Institute of Technology
- College of Education, Ekiadolo
- College of Education Igueben
- Ambrose Alli University
- Edo University, Iyamho
- Benson Idahosa University
- Igbinedion University, Okada
- Samuel Adegboyega University
- Wellspring University
- Seminary of All Saints, Uhiele
Now that you found the list of polytechnics available in Edo states. Notwithstanding, I also listed out other higher Institutions in Edo states that may interest you.
I will sure like to hear from you; also feel free to ask questions and share your opinion on this 😉 using the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!