Are you looking for the full list of art courses you can study without literature in English?
Courses you can study with D7, E8, or F9 in Literature-in-English for Candidates who failed Literature. See courses you can/cannot study.
Someone recently asked: can I study law without Literature in English?
Fortunately, I am going to answer all of the questions above in this article. So, I enjoin you to read this article painstakingly while I take the lead.
If you used to be an art student while in secondary school, you don’t need to be told that literature in English is a very important subject (just like physics/chemistry to science students). However, not having literature in English in your WAEC/NECO/GCE result shouldn’t deny you the opportunity to study at the University. Isn’t it?
List Of Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English
These are the list of art courses you can study without literature
- Arabic studies
- Arabic Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Creative and visual arts
- Environmental Science
- Visual and Applied Arts
- History and strategic studies
- History and international studies
- History and diplomatic studies
- International studies and diplomacy
- International Relations and diplomacy
- History and diplomacy
- History and International Relations
- International and Comparative Politics
- History and Archaeology
- Islamic Studies
- Philosophy and Religious studies
- Comparative Religious Studies
- Yoruba and Communication Art
- Political Science
- Sociology and Anthropology
All the courses above can be studied without literature in English. So, go to anyone that you like.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!