Last Updated on July 30, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Lenovo Smarter Technology for All 2020 Scholarship | Fully Funded.
Lenovo Smarter Technology for All 2020 Scholarship… Applications are invited from young innovators around the world for the Lenovo Smarter Technology for All 2020 Scholarship. The deadline for submission of applications is 20th August, 2020.
Lenovo is one of the world’s most innovative global technology companies. Powered by a diverse group of forward thinkers and innovators in more than 160 countries, Lenovo constantly reimagines technology to make the world more interesting and solves tough global challenges.
One Young World identifies, promotes, and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership. The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact.
This year, Lenovo will support one young innovator to participate in the One Young World Summit 2020 held in London from 22 – 25 October. The successful scholar will join 2,000+ fellow young leaders from 190+ countries for four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops. The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to apply to give a keynote speech, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
This scholarship is particularly intended to support a young leader who is helping to provide better access to STEM education and technology to underserved groups, or one who is leveraging technology to make a tangible impact in their community, country or world at large.
Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship Eligibility.
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
- If you are to receive this scholarship, you agree to participate in interviews and articles that will be published by Lenovo.
Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship Benefits.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2020 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship Selection Criteria.
- Evidenced delivery of social impact
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative results
- One Young World will actively seek and prioritize applicants who apply technology to drive progress on the Sustainable Development Goals
How to Apply for Lenovo Smarter Technology for All Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP HERE
20 May 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!