This is to bring to the notice of the general public that Ladoke University of Technology, LAUTECH, has finally released her admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. However, Candidates who participated in the university’s Post utme screening exercise can now go ahead and check their names on the admission list as shown below.
Only Candidates who bought and sat for the post UTME screening Exercise shall be admitted after meeting the institution requirements in to their various Course of Choice.
- Go to Lautech admission status checking portal @ http://portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher/status/,
- Enter your registration number where required,
- Finally, click on ‘Load’ to access your LAUTECH admission status
Now, we’ll move to the second method on how to check LAUTECH admission list online using jamb caps.
- You’re expected to visit the jamb portal @ https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Navigate and Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“ to proceed.
- A page will appear to you almost immediately. Enter your email address and Password and hit/click on the Login option.
- From the list of menus that’s shown, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will automatically be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- Just by the left portion of the page, select “Admission Status“. Although you need to change your mobile browser view to desktop/pc view.
- From the top right menu of your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- All your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will all appear before you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission or reject it if you don’t want to school there.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
HOW TO PAY LAUTECH ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed to printing of Admission Letter.
All successful applicants are expected to pay an Acceptance Fee, a Medical Fee, the appropriate Tuition Fee and the Student Union Fee.
The candidates are advised to visit www.portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher to create their profiles and print their admission letters.
Candidates who are admitted into programmes other than the ones they applied for are to pay Change of Course fee of #5,000.00 only, for them to be able to print their admission letters.
Payments are to be made through interswitch on www.portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher after creation of the student profile.
Admitted candidates are advised to begin preparation for the 2019/2020 academic session by paying for their acceptance fees.
That is all we have to say for now on the topic, “LAUTECH admission list 2019/2020“. If you do have any questions or doubt about LAUTECH Admission List and How to Check, Do not hesitate to ask using the Comment Section Below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.