- How to pass waec by all means
- Steps to get attestation of result-WAEC
- Official JAMB cutoff mark for all universities and polytechnics
How Percentage Is Calculated
For Waec Theory Questions
- The total marks you are sure of here is 15 times 4 = 60
- Total number of marks you can get is 20 times 5 = 100
- Your percentage score is (60÷100)×100% = 60% = C4
Is there anything you would like to know? Feel free to let me know how you feel via the comment box so as to let you know more, and don’t fail to share this with your friends on social media.
Read Also: Waec syllabus and hot topics
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!