WAEC Marking Scheme And Grading System 2021:
Are you wondering how WAEC examination are marked and graded? See the latest WAEC marking scheme here for all subjects.
Am sure this question that has been running through mind is What is the latest WAEC marking scheme? Well this article will answer your question once and for all.
WAEC Marking Scheme
Under the new WAEC Marking Scheme and grading system, the letters A to F are used to indicate how good a result it.
- A1 = Excellent = 75% – 100% score
- B2 = Very good =70% – 74% score
- B3 = Good =65%- 69%
- C4 =Credit =60% – 64%
- C5 =Credit =55% – 59%
- C6 =Credit =50% – 54%
- D7 =Pass =45% – 49%
- E8 =Pass =40% – 45%
- F9 =Failure =0% – 44%
WAEC Grading System By Interpretation
- How to pass waec by all means
- Steps to get attestation of result-WAEC
- Official JAMB cutoff mark for all universities and polytechnics
How Percentage Is Calculated
For WAEC Theory Questions
- The total marks you are sure of here is 15 times 4 = 60
- Total number of marks you can get is 20 times 5 = 100
- Your percentage score is (60÷100)×100% = 60% = C4
Is there anything you would like to know? Feel free to let me know your view via the comment box so as to let you know more, and don’t fail to share this with your friends on social media.
Read Also: WAEC syllabus and hot topics
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Session: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Change of Course, Institution & Data Correction 2021/2022 [UPDATED] - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Form 2021/2022 is Out: Starting, Closing & Exam date - January 21, 2021