This is to announce to the general public that Lasu Post utme form 2019/2020 is out and all eligible/qualified interested candidates are Very welcome to apply.
Lasu post utme form 2019 will be active as from 1st of July – 30th of July after which the post utme will kick off.
The steps to apply or get lasu post utme form 2019 and guidance is explained down this post.
How to Apply for Lasu Post utme Form 2019.
- Online Payment
Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top to PAY:
i. non-refundable LASU Internet Access fee of N3, 000;
ii. and non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.
- The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM Card
- Click process payment
- Print your payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
Lasu post utme form -Online Registration for All Candidates
After successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION Button to print your screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject, ONLY if the O’ Level result used is Two (2) sittings.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are eligible to apply for the screening but the awaited result must be uploaded latest Friday, 15th September, 2017.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the screening.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the screening portal.
- Note that ANY EXAMINATION TAKEN AFTER JULY 2017 IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- Click the “I CERTIFY” button if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “Continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING REPORT.
LASU Online Screening for All Candidates.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
TOTAL OBTAINABLE: 50 %
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks i.e. from Monday,
28th August to Friday, 15th September 2017 (12 midnight).
Please NOTE that the deadline for the Screening (
Friday, 15th September, 2017) is STRICTLY adhered to, as there will be NO extension of the date.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.