Apparently, 2020 admission exercise has began already. Many students are preparing to pass WAEC examination and some are preparing for JAMB UTME. Nevertheless, it is important; as an aspirant of the prestigious Lagos State University (LASU), to know the admission requirements for LASU in 2020/2021. This is because, it is most likely that you will not be offered admission into the university, if you do not meet all the requirements by the university.
So, if you have been searching for LASU admission requirements for 2020/2021, then you are in the right place. Here, i will highlight LASU requirements for both direct entry and UTME admission this 2020. Now here we go!
Also Read: Full list of courses offered in LASU
LASU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2020
Below are the requirements for UTME and direct entry admission into Lagos State University (LASU):
- Candidates must be at least, 16years of age to apply for admission.
- Candidates must make Lagos State University (LASU) their first choice of institution.
- Candidates must score at least 190 in JAMB UTME examination.
- LASU post UTME examination is compulsory for all candidates.
- Candidates must meet the stipulated departmental cutoff given by the school.
- Candidates must process five credit in subjects related to his/her course (including English and mathematics).
- Candidates who are aspiring to study medicine or dentistry in LASU are not allowed to combine results (Only one sitting result is allowed).
- All direct entry candidates must obtained direct entry form from JAMB.
- Direct entry candidates must also participate in LASU Post UTME screening.
Note: All candidates seeking for admission through UTME into Lagos State University (LASU) will begin their studies from 100 level. Accordingly, direct entry candidates will begin from 200 level.
Those are the requirements you must meet before you will be offered admission into LASU in 2020/2021. Meanwhile, if you still have any question to ask as regards LASU admission requirements for 2020/2021 academic session, do well to ask me using the comment section below. I will be glad to give you a quick reply.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!