Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See how to apply for LASPOTECH Post UTME form, requirements, and eligibility for Lagos State Polytechnic application form.
In this article, I shall reveal to you when will LASPOTECH starts selling her 2021 post UTME form, LASPOTECH eligibility, and requirement, the cost of LASPOTECH post UTME registration form and when it will close.
Is LASPOTECH Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Out?
Yes, We are pleased to inform the general public that LASPOTECH POST UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session is out.
How Much Is LASPOTECH Post UTME Form 2021/2022?
The cost of Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post UTME registration form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Like we said earlier, the post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. The information below is for the last academic session. You should go through it and use the comment box below to ask us any questions on POST UTME.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Eligibility And Requirements
Before you attempt to take the Lagos State Polytechnic post UTME registration form, check the below requirements and be sure you possess them.
- Candidates who choose LASPOTECH as the first choice
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five Credits.
- Minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics
How To Apply For LASPOTECH Post UTME
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes an administrative, bank, and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post-screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
LASPOTECH Post UTME Closing Date 2021/2022
Since the LASPOTECH Post UTME registration form has not been released, We can not say when the post utme form will be closing. However, Based on previous years the Lagos State Polytechnic LASPOTECH Post utme closing date is usually 4 weeks from the released date.