Landmark University Post UTME Form 2021 Out-Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of Landmark University, Omu-Aran, on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University.
Landmark University (LMU), Omu-Aran, Kwara State, is now selling application forms for admission into its various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2021/2023 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for LMU post UTME form below.
Is Landmark University (LMU) post UTME Form For 2021/2023 Out?
The answer is Yes! This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Landmark University (LMU) as their choice of Institution in JAMB UTME that LMU post utme form for 2021/2023 Session is Now available for purchase online.
How Much Is Landmark’s Post UTME Form 2021?
The cost of Landmark University post UTME form is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only). Which is non-refundable and is expected to be paid into the University’s official payment portal.
College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- Agric Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Agric Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Soil/Crop Science
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management (New Programme)
- Food Science and Nutrition (New Programme)
- MANCHESTER university Business School Application form out 2021
- FUPRE Post UTME screening Form 2021 out
- University of Ibadan school fees, courses and admission requirements
College of ENGINEERING
- Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering (New Programme)
College of PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCEs
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology (New Programme)
- Geophysics (New Programme)
College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- School of Business
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- School of Social Science
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Mass Communication (New Programme)
Landmark University Admission Requirements.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Landmark University Post UTME Form/Screening Form.
1. Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
7. After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
8. Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR admission list out
- University of Lagos fees, courses and admission requirements
- Unilag Post graduate Admission form 2021 out
Landmark University Admission Policy.
Prospective students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying rules and regulations of God Almighty, the founder and funder of the University, cum University Authority. Students are expected to exhibit core value-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s Core Values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
In our screening of prospective students these requirements are tested.
Your grade and test scores help us to assess your academic promise, but they are not the only basis for assessing candidate’s admissibility.
As a Christian Mission University, intending students of the University must be God fearing, love Him and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him.
Landmark University post UTME Closing Date.
Landmark University, LMU post utme closing Date is undisclosed. This means that the post utme form closing date has not been announced yet.
In light of this, I enjoin you to quickly go and collect the form as the closing won’t be far from the announced date.