This page title rightly said. we are going to discuss the Kwara State Polytechnic Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Let us start by stating that the Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME ND Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out.
This is to announce to the general public that Kwara State Polytechnic has officially announced the sale of her nation Diploma (ND) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
On this note, Students who wish to gain admission into Kwara Poly through UTME or direct entry are advised to quickly purchase the form and register online now. it is pertinent to note that Kwara poly post UTME form purchase and registration is done online. this information was made known via the university’s official website (@ www.kwarapolyportal.org).
Is Kwara Poly Post UTME Form Out?
No, As at the time of writing this article, Kwara State Polytechnic has not released her 2021/2022 post UTME application form.
The Post UTME form for Kwara Poly will be out a few weeks after the release of JAMB UTME Results. Kwara State Polytechnic Jamb Cut of Mark is 150 and the Post UTME registration deadline will be announced when the form is finally out for this year 2021. You can drop your Whatsapp number in the comment section below to get notified when Kwara Poly finally releases her 2021 post UTME application form.
How Much Kwara Poly Post UTME Form 2021/2022?
Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME application form is Two thousand Naira Only (N2,000) excluding bank charges and result verification.
Kwara Poly Post UTME Requirements 2021/2022
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Kwara State Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time.
However, All Candidates who choose Kwara Poly as their second choice institution will later be required to change to the first choice on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Kwara Poly Post UTME Eligibility
The things below are important notes for candidates who intended to purchase the Kwara State Poly Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidates with awaiting result will not be allowed
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
How To Register For Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME 2021
The application process can also be run on mobile devices (Smart Phones, IPAD, Tablets, and other Internet-enabled devices). The candidates are expected to upload their photographs in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixels.
- The applicant will click on the Apply link above
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and clicks on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step 2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the Application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.