KUST Post Utme Form 2019/2020
KUST Post utme form for 2019/2020 out! – After the long wait on when KUST Post utme form will be out, the institution has finally announced the release of her post utme application form .
By this note, all interested candidates that wishes to study in Kano University of Science and Technology now purchase the post utme screening/ Admission form now.
However, if you have been wondering about [kust wudil post utme result, kust post utme2019, kust wudil school fees, kust wudil post utme result checker, kust admission portal, kust student online registration, kust wudil admission list 2019/20202018/2019, kust wudil admission list 2019/2020, KUST Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Kust.edu.ng | KUST Admission News], then you are in the right place.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME Screening.
- Interested Candidates are to visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (with inclusion of bank charges of N500 only) to Account Number 1130019452 and then PIN will be given to you by cashier at the Bank.
- Candidates should then visit the University’s website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- Navigate to ‘ADMISSION’ located under the homepage click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Locate the UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’ option.
- You’re to fill in the Application Form correctly with your bio data.
- Click on submit after you must have completed the application form with your correct details.
- Candidate should then print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not offer admission of any candidate that doesn’t meet the recommended O’Level requirements as stated.
In conclusion, applicants should take note of the following as stated;
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
- POST UTME/DE TEST IS SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON SATURDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT THE CAMPUS, WUDIL.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all Kust WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted and aspirants.
Thanks For Reading!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.