KASU Post UTME Screening form 2021/2022 & Requirements: Kaduna State University, KASU post UTME screening exercise registration form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain KASU post UTME form below.
If you have chosen the Kaduna State University (KASU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is KASU POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Kaduna State University, KASU POST UTME 2021 is not yet out. However, KASU 2021 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2021.
So if you want to Know when KASU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is KASU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Kaduna State University.
So The Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
KASU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Kaduna State University, KASU cutoff mark for each faculty is as follows:
So for you to be eligible for the Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME exercise 2021, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For KASU Post Utme 2021
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
KASU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen KASU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose KASU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on JAMB portal to qualify for the screening.
KASU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
FlashAcademy Will Update you on when the Kaduna State University, KASU Post UTME Registration will end.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2021/2022 KASU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.