JAMB GOVERNMENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020/2021
10. The Nigerian council was created by?
Answer: Frederick Lugard
11. Maxism is directed against
12. The central legislature of Nigeria bevame bicameral in
13. In a monarchial form of Government, sovereignty resides with
14. A system of government that promotes the rights and freedom of the citizens is called
15. In the first republic, politics in the Northern region was dominated by the
16. The foremost British trading company on the West African Coas was
Answer: United African Company
17. The emergence of nationalism was essentially the result of the bills of
18. A common means of influencing public opinion is
19. A vote taken by the citizen on an important political issue is a
20. When did the military government abolish the four regions in Nigeria?
- JAMB 2020/2021 mathematics questions and answers
- JAMB 2020/2021 Chemistry questions and answers
- JAMB 2020/2021 Accounting questions and answers
During the 1964 Federal Election in Nigeria, the United Progressive Grand Alliance comprised the
Answer: UMBC, AG, NEPU and NCNC
Which of the arms of government performs oversight functions?
“From each according to his ability to each according to his needs” is the principle of
The maintenance of law and order is a function of the
Proportional representation is a system of allocating seats in the legislature based on
Answer: Proportional representation is a system of allocating seats in the legislature based on total votes in an election.
Recommended: How to pass JAMB 2020/2021 with ease