Searching for updates on JAMB change of course, Institution and data correction?
You can correct your misspelled name on JAMB by purchasing this form, you can as well make some other necessary data correction by following this guide.
In this article, I will show you the simplest & fastest way/method on how to change your institution, course, and correction of data generally.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB have introduced a new method on their official portal Jamb.org.ng/efacility which enables a candidate to change their institution, Course and other Data Correction incase of mistakes during registration.
About JAMB Data Correction.
Jamb Data Correction: is compulsory for the candidate that made a mistake when filing his/her JAMB form for the 2020/2021 academic session, below is the list of available correction you can make on Jamb Data Correction portal,
- Names Correction
- Passport Photograph Correction
- Gender Correction
- UTME Subjects Correction
- State / LGA Correction
- Profile Correction.
Jamb Change of Institution & Courses: Candidate is advised to change their institution of choice or course selected during jamb registration to boost their chance of gaining admission IF:
- Your score is lower than the institution cut off mark
- Your score is lower than the selected course cut off mark
- The institution you choose admission list is out and couldn’t find your name on the admission list.
How Much Is JAMB Change Of Course & Data Correction (Amount)?
JAMB Change Of Course/Institution is N2,000 (two thousand and five hundred nairas only).
Before you can change anything on your JAMB Profile you are to pay the sum of 2, 500 (Two thousand five hundred naira only), this amount can be pay to Bank or Online via ATM Card,
- How Much Is JAMB Change Of Institution? See 2020 JAMB Change Of Institution Price
- How To Do UNILAG Change Of Course 2020/2021
Where Can I Change My Course or Institution
You are advised to do the changing of course/institution at any accredited jamb cbt center near you.
It can be also done at cyber cafes, but when a problem occurs, you will be later on redirected to any cbt center for a solution.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
Here is the step by step guideline on how to change your Institution, Course & Data Correction:
- Make sure data is ON
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb Profile Email & Password in the required column
- Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
- Click Registration, under registration a drop box will appear showing 4 items
- Click UTME correction of data
- Choose JAMB change of course/institution
- Click on Make New Payment
- Follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via the JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank
- If it is successful, you will see the following options (Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number)
- When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution
- After submitting all the changes, The JAMB change of course form pop up page will close
- If your changes are approved, they will update quickly
What To Note On Jamb Data Correction, Change Of Institution & Course.
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State, and Local Government of origin.
How To Reprint JAMB Change of Institution/Course Slip
You should have the slip with you after the change has been made.
Print the slip at the jamb cbt center where the change was made.
Make sure you collect the slip before you leave the cbt center or cafe where the change of course/institution or data correction is done for you.
Change Of Institution, Course & Data Correction Closing Date.
Jamb Change of Institution or Data Correction portal for 2020/2021 academy session has not yet been open, this page will be updated as soon as we receive any information about Jamb change of institution. BOOKMARK THIS PAGE.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!