Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) in Affiliation with UNN has released Degree Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2020 Academic Session.
The IMT Post UTME registration date, cut off mark, timetable and exam date has been announced. See details below.
The screening is for candidates who has a minimum scored of 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes:
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: Monday 16th September 2020 to Tuesday 17th September 2020.
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE
|16/09/2019||BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION||· ACCOUNTING· BANKING AND FINANCE· BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
|ENGLISH/MATHSECONOMICS AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||SOCIAL SCIENCES||PUBLIC ADMINSTRATION||ENGLISH, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCE|
|17/09/2019||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||STATISTICS||ENGLISH,MATHS, PHYSICS AND ECONOMICS|
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME Form
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 4th September 2020 as the application window closes on that day.
RECOMMENDED: LIST OF SCHOOLS WHOSE POST UTME FORM IS OUT
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!