Application for Imo State University – IMSU Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session will commence soon.
If you have chosen the Imo State University (IMSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is IMSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Imo State University, IMSU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out.
However, IMSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when IMSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is IMSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Imo State University.
So The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For IMSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit the Imo State University website https://imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print your Post-UTME Slip
IMSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Imo State University, IMSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Requirements for IMSU Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into IMSU must have sat for the 2020/2021 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 160.
IMSU Post UTME Screening Date
The IMSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
IMSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
- IMSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get IMSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See IMSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete IMSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 IMSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!