IMSU Departmental Cut Off Marks For 2021/2022 Academic Session
This is to announce to the general public that the prestigious Imo State University has release her 2021/2022 departmental cut off mark for admission. Notice on the just released IMSU departmental cut off mark was made public via the university’s official website (www.imsu.edu.ng).
Following this announcement, students who applied for admission in IMSU are strongly advised to quickly go through the courses in IMSU and their respective cut off marks below.
Note that these cut off marks are the minimum score every student must obtain to be offered admission into the prestigious Imo state university.
What is IMSU JAMB cut off mark?
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), IMSU general cut off mark in 2021 is 180. In other words, before any candidate can gain admission into IMSU in 2021, that candidate must score up to 180 in JAMB screening examination.
However, you must bear in mind that IMSU is not under compulsion to use this cut off mark given to it by JAMB. The school may decide to increase or decrease this cutoff point after conduction post UTME screening examination.
Is IMSU 2021/2022 cut off mark out?
The answer is No. Imo State University (IMSU) has not yet release her 2021/2022 departmental cut off mark. However, I believe the university will release her cutoff mark before the end of August 2021.
Meanwhile, if you want be to inform you whenever the cut off mark is out, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Accordingly, you may decide to keep checking this page to know when it will be released.
IMSU DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Accountancy – 236
- Banking &Finance – 229
- Insurance – 192
- Management – 220
- Marketing – 215
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Edu. Admin – 190
- Edu. Foundation – 182
- Edu Accounting -182
- Edu. Economics – 208
- Edu. Fine & applied arts – 194
- Edu. Geo-phy – 186
- Edu. Mathematics – 186
- Edu. Psychology – 193
- Guidance &Councelling – 182
- Lib. & info science – 206
FACULTY OF AGRIC VETINARY MEDICINE
- Agric Econs & Ext – 182
- Animal Sci &Fisheries – 181
- Crop Sci & biotech – 183
- Soil Sci &biotech – 198
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 220
- Electrical and Electronic engineering – 229
- Food science Tech – 200
- Mechanical Engineering – 221
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics – 233
- Mass Communication – 237
- Geography and Environmental Management – 188
- Political Science – 240
- Psychology – 214
FACULTY OF ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE
- Architecture – 220
- Building – 190
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 180
- Fine & applied arts – 184
- Land surveying – 192
- Quantity surveying – 191
- Urban and Regional planning – 187
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Optometry – 249
- Medical Laboratory Science – 200
- Biochemistry – 230
- Nursing Science – 205
- Nutrition and Dietetics – 202
FACULTY OF HUMMANITES
- History & int’l studies – 220
- Igbo & linguistics – 188
- Philosophy – 188
- Religious studies – 180
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Botany – 189
- Biochemistry – 230
- Chemistry / Ind. Chemistry – 207
- Computer science -238
- Ind. Physics – 191
- Mathematics & Ind. Mathematics – 187
- Microbiology / Ind. Microbiology – 245
- Physics – 192
- Statistics – 182
- Zoology – 257
- See how many years it takes to study law in Nigeria.
- AAU Departmental cutoff mark for 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- See when UNN post UTME forms will be out.
Yeah! That is all you need to now about IMSU departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session. Don’t forget to keep checking this page, so as to get informed whenever IMSU 2021 cut off mark will be out.
Finally, if you have any question to ask on the just released IMSU departmental cutoff mark, do well to let me know using the comment box below this article.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021