This is to announce to the general public that the prestigious Imo State University has release her 2018/2019 departmental cutoff mark for admission. Notice on the just released IMSU departmental cutoff mark was made public via the university’s official website (www.imsu.edu.ng).
Following this announcement, students who applied for admission in IMSU are strongly advised to quickly go through the courses in IMSU and their respective cutoff marks below. Note that these cutoff marks are the minimum score every student must obtain to be offered admission into the prestigious Imo state university.
- 1 IMSU DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
- 1.0.1 FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- 1.0.2 FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- 1.0.3 FACULTY OF AGRIC VETINARY MEDICINE
- 1.0.4 FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- 1.0.5 FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 1.0.6 FACULTY OF ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE
- 1.0.7 FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- 1.0.8 FACULTY OF HUMMANITES
- 1.0.9 FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- 1.0.10 Others Are Reading!!!
What is IMSU JAMB cutoff mark?
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), IMSU general cutoff mark in 2019 is 180. In other words, before any candidate can gain admission into IMSU in 2019, that candidate must score up to 180 in JAMB screening examination. However, you must bear in mind that IMSU is not under compulsion to use this cutoff mark given to it by JAMB. The school may decide to increase or decrease this cutoff point after conduction post UTME screening examination.
Is IMSU 2019/2020 cutoff mark out?
The answer is No. Imo State University (IMSU) has not yet release her 2019/2020 departmental cutoff mark. However, I believe the university will release her cutoff mark before the end of August 2019. Meanwhile, if you want be to inform you whenever the cutoff mark is out, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Accordingly, you may decide to keep checking this page to know when it will be released.
IMSU DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Accountancy – 236
- Banking &Finance – 229
- Insurance – 192
- Management – 220
- Marketing – 215
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Edu. Admin – 190
- Edu. Foundation – 182
- Edu Accounting -182
- Edu. Economics – 208
- Edu. Fine & applied arts – 194
- Edu. Geo-phy – 186
- Edu. Mathematics – 186
- Edu. Psychology – 193
- Guidance &Councelling – 182
- Lib. & info science – 206
FACULTY OF AGRIC VETINARY MEDICINE
- Agric Econs & Ext – 182
- Animal Sci &Fisheries – 181
- Crop Sci & biotech – 183
- Soil Sci &biotech – 198
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 220
- Electrical and Electronic engineering – 229
- Food science Tech – 200
- Mechanical Engineering – 221
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics – 233
- Mass Communication – 237
- Geography and Environmental Management – 188
- Political Science – 240
- Psychology – 214
FACULTY OF ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE
- Architecture – 220
- Building – 190
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 180
- Fine & applied arts – 184
- Land surveying – 192
- Quantity surveying – 191
- Urban and Regional planning – 187
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Optometry – 249
- Medical Laboratory Science – 200
- Biochemistry – 230
- Nursing Science – 205
- Nutrition and Dietetics – 202
FACULTY OF HUMMANITES
- History & int’l studies – 220
- Igbo & linguistics – 188
- Philosophy – 188
- Religious studies – 180
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Botany – 189
- Biochemistry – 230
- Chemistry / Ind. Chemistry – 207
- Computer science -238
- Ind. Physics – 191
- Mathematics & Ind. Mathematics – 187
- Microbiology / Ind. Microbiology – 245
- Physics – 192
- Statistics – 182
- Zoology – 257
- See how many years it takes to study law in Nigeria.
- AAU Departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
- See when UNN post UTME forms will be out.
Yeah! That is all you need to now about IMSU departmental cuoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session. Don’t forget to keep checking this page, so as to get informed whenever IMSU 2019 cutoff mark will be out. Finally, if you have any question to ask on the just released IMSU departmental cutoff mark, do well to let me know using the comment box below this article.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.