Imo State University (IMSU) Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session
LATEST UPDATE: Imo State University Owerri, IMSU Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
The Management and Authorities of Imo State University, IMSU is using this medium to announce to the general public of her just-released Admission List. In other words, IMSU Admission List 1st,2nd,3rd,4th, and DE batches are out online already and every details needed to check IMSU Admission List is right in this article.
However, The notice of the admission list was made known from the university’s Official Website @ www.imsu.edu.ng on the 17th of September 2020 respectively.
In light of this, if you have been searching for IMSU Admission List, details on how to check IMSU Admission, acceptance fee details and IMSU Admission latest news online, you should have it in mind that this article contains everything you need to know. I enjoin you to painstakingly go through this article.
How To Check IMSU Admission List 2021/2022
According to the instruction, only the eligible candidates who choose IMSU as the first choice in JAMB, bought IMSU post UTME screening form, and participated in IMSU Post UTME examinations shall be eligible for admission.
Only then should proceed to check their IMSU Admission Status by following these methods.
- Candidates are to visit the IMSU Online Admission Status Checking Portal
- Select your session (i.e. 2020/2021) and click on the ‘submit’ button
- Generate an invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- After payment, you can proceed to check your admission status from the link in step 1.
Note: The IMSU admission checking PIN is currently sold at IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank for N1,200.00 only.
How to Check IMSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit JAMB.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
IMSU Acceptance Fee Payment
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Imo State University (IMSU) for the 2018/2020 academic session that the management has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and also activated the portal for the payment of the fee.
All the candidates offered admission into IMSU are required to make a payment of N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira only) as an acceptance fee.
IMSU acceptance fee payment procedure:
Note: You must have verified your account before you can pay the acceptance fee (see how to verify account HERE). If you have verified yours, follow the procedure outlined below to pay your IMSU acceptance fee;
- Go to http://126.96.36.199/IMSU/Login.aspx.
- Login with your verified username and password to pay your IMSU admission acceptance fee.
Yeah!, This is All we have to say for now on the topic “Imo State University, IMSU Admission List for 2021/2022 session. in case you have any question or doubt, Do not hesitate to ask using the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021