The Igbinedion University (IUO) POST UTME Form for the 2021/2022 has officially been released
Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) is now selling forms for its 2021/2022 academic session undergraduate admission screening for UTME and Direct Entry candidates. See the requirements and how to obtain Igbinedion University Post UTME Form below.
In this article, we will discuss all discuss on Igbinedion University (IUO) post utme form eligibility and requirements, how to apply for Igbinedion University post utme form online, and Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) cut of marks.
Is Igbinedion University Post UTME Form Out For 2021/2022?
The answer is Yes!. Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) post utme and direct entry (D.E) registration form for 2021/2022 academic session is out online.
Requirements For Igbinedion University Post UTME Registration.
For those asking what are the requirements to apply for Igbinedion University,Okada post UTME, kind see all eligibility below.
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English. Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidates may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
- Passes in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
- In all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
How To Apply For Igbinedion University Post UTME Registration Form.
See details and steps to buy, register and apply for Igbinedion University Post utme registration form below.
- Prospective Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB, and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions is available on our online application portal @ http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening centre. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centres
Upon the completion of your application for Igbinedion University Post utme form online, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred screening centre.
Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
Candidates who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UTME) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post UTME screening date will be decided and communicated in due time.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021