How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2021
How to upload o’level result has been the major question I get from students and I think it’s time every student knows the steps of how to upload Olevel result to JAMB portal and end all confusion.
So Today our major focus is on how to upload O’level result on JAMB Caps portal without making mistakes.
These steps of how to upload Olevel result to JAMB portal will guide you and teach you everything you need to know about uploading Olevel to JAMB portal.
If you truly want to know how to upload Olevel result to JAMB portal, I enjoin you to read this article from beginning to the end as it contains everything you should know of how to upload Olevel result to JAMB portal.
- Latest WAEC Syllabus For All Subjects 2021- Up-to-date WAEC Syllabus Revealed
- How Much Is Jamb Form 2021/2022 Registration – Must Known
Who Can Upload Olevel Result to JAMB Portal?
Apart from how to upload Olevel result to JAMB portal, we should know who can upload o’level result to JAMB portal.
Uploading of Olevel Result to Jamb Portal is meant for Candidates Who register for Jamb UTME as at the time their Olevel result is yet to be released.
So conversely, If you register for JAMB while you have not seen your o’level result, you’re qualified to upload your o’level result to JAMB portal.
Method 1: How To Upload O’level Result To Jamb Portal
1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://portal.JAMB.gov.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
Method 2: How to upload Olevel Result To JAMB Portal.
Method 2 of how to upload o’level result is called Do it yourself. That’s means if you don’t want to follow step 1 above.
You can find step 2 by clicking here= Method 2 of how to upload Olevel Result To Jamb Portal.
What is the Deadline for SSCE Results Uploading to JAMB portal?
However, JAMB will normally communicate the date of the deadline a long time before it’s closed.
The primary purpose of uploading of O’level results is to meet up with the year admission exercise which if not done will have a negative effect on your admission.
Therefore, you’re advised to follow these steps of how to upload Olevel results to the JAMB portal to be on the safe side.
In other words, you are advised to do the upload of your o’level result before the admission year ends or as soon as possible.
It is imperative to note that uploading of o’level result is compulsory for awaiting result candidates and your admission may be affected if you didn’t upload your O’level results on JAMB portal for the stipulated time given by the board. Follow the procedure above on how to upload your o’level result to JAMB portal
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Session: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Change of Course, Institution & Data Correction 2021/2022 [UPDATED] - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Form 2021/2022 is Out: Starting, Closing & Exam date - January 21, 2021