Did you register for JAMB Mock Examination if yes, have you been searching for how to reprint your Mock examination slip to see where the Date, Venue and Time for your examination, if yes as well, then you are on the right page, in this post i will show you the step by step procedure on how to reprint your Jamb mock examination slip,
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board conducting the mock examination usually place candidate to a close centre within their state, the mock examination reprint process is different from the UTME reprint process, however since Jamb has changed many ways of operation, everything would be communicated via SMS and Jamb portal.
JAMB mock examination date, venue and time will be sent to each candidate that register for the examination via email and Jamb profile, see how to reprint your jamb mock slip on JAMB profile,
How To Reprint JAMB Mock Slip 2020 On JAMB Portal
You can also check your JAMB Mock Examination Date, Venue and Time via Jamb efacilities
- CLICK HERE to visit Jamb mock reprint portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or email address in the space provided.
- Click on “Check My Details” and
- Proceed to view and print out your mock examination details.
How To Print Your Mock Slip From Mail.
To access your JAMB Mock examination Date, Venue and Time on either email or yahoo mall follow the procedure below:
- Firstly, visit gmail.com or yahoo.com
- Enter the mail you used when obtaining the form
- Search for “NOREPLY”
- Click on UTME Mock Registration Slip
- After opening, Download the attached document
- Go to any cyber cafe to print
If you don’t see the mail under Primary or Updates, check your spam folder. See the reasons to check your Spam folder
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates participating in the mock exam are to go to their centre which has been assigned by JAMB for the mock examination with Seven Hundred Naira (N700).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!