Last Updated on June 17, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
How To Recover A Lost JAMB Email Address, PIN or Profile Code
Have you forgotten the email address used for JAMB registration? or you are looking for a way to retrieve your lost JAMB profile code? then this article just what you need to read.
Usually, Before you can successfully register for JAMB, you need to have your email address, purchased JAMB pin, and profile code. if any of this is lost or missing, you will not be able to complete the registration.
How To Retrieve JAMB Email Address
If you have forgotten your E-mail address used for JAMB registration, you can easily get that on your JAMB examination slip.
And if you have misplaced your exam slip, what you need to do is re-print your JAMB slip.
How To Retrieve A Lost JAMB Profile Code
These are the three ways to retrieve a lost JAMB profile code;
- Retrieve JAMB Profile code through SMS
- Recover Lost JAMB Profile code through JAMB E-facility
- Retrieve a lost JAMB profile code through email
Usually, The profile code is a 10 character code JAMB sends to your mobile device after confirming your interest in the annual examination. It is the very first step to take during registration.
Retrieve JAMB Profile code through SMS
Using the sim card initially used to generate the code,
- Text RESEND to 55019 using the mobile phone number you used for registering your profile.
- After that, wait a few minutes and you’ll receive an SMS from 55019 containing your 10 character profile code.
As I have stated above, you must send the message using the mobile phone number you registered with, otherwise, you won’t receive any message.
Recover Lost JAMB Profile code through JAMB E-facility Portal
- Visit JAMB portal by clicking Jamb eFacility
- Input your valid email address and password and log in.
- Your JAMB profile code will be shown to you at the top of your dashboard as seen in the image below
Retrieve a lost JAMB profile code through Email
In order to check for your profile code in the email:
- Log in to your email you used while creating the profile
- Locate the message sent to you that very day.
- The message that contains the profile code will look like the one below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!