UNILAG is one of the best universities in Nigeria. The university is probably the most populated University in Nigeria, with about 34,000 students currently studying there. After browsing through the internet last week, I discovered that one of the problems UNILAG students are having is how to pay UNILAG school fee online. Both fresh and returning students of the university always find it debilitating to pay their school fee by themselves.
For that reason, I have decided to make a step by step guide that will help students to successfully pay their UNILAG school fee online. Meanwhile, I would like you to also see the 2019/2020 admission requirements for UNILAG. Trust me; this is very important for all UNILAG aspirants. Now lets go back to the business of today.
Steps to pay UNILAG school fee
Follow the steps below to pay your UNILAG school fee:
- Step 1: Visit UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) website using the link below: dli.unilag.edu.ng.
- Step 2: On the menu, click on “DLI payment portal”. Enter your matric number and password to login into the payment portal.
- Step 3: In the customer category dropdown, select “Student”.
- Step 4: Enter your phone number and the name you answer in school correctly (In the right order).
- Step 5: In the customer number area, enter your matriculation number correctly.
- Step 6: Proceed by entering your valid email address.
- Step 7: Now, you will be asked to select your payment purpose. Select school fee payment and proceed by generating your school fee invoice.
- Step 8: Go to any commercial bank in Nigeria. Pay the stipulated school fee to the bank and collect your evidence of payment.
Note: If you are a fresh/New student of UNILAG, note that the default password is your surname (in small letters).
That is all on how to pay UNILAG school fee online. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial? Well, if you still have any question to ask me, do that using the comment section. I will be glad to give you a reply.