How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee? – The University has offered provisional admissions for 2020/2021 to its applicants. The successful applicants are enjoined to check further details on the OOU Website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
How To Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
According to the information provided from the OOU website,
- All successfully admitted students must pay N60,000 acceptance fee. You can provide this payment through the following means:
- It’s possible to make the payment through one of the University Point of Sales which are located in the campuses Ago-Iwoye, Shagamu, Remo, Ibogun or Ayetro.
- It’s also possible to pay through the internet by logging into the official website of the university.
- On the last year, the acceptance fee closed date was on 27th of October. For this year, the date might be the same. All the candidates who were offered the provisional admission:
- You will need to visit the official website of OOU to check the admission.
- You will need to click on the check the admission status to find your admission.
- It’s needed to provide you Surname and JAMB password as a password to log in to your account.
- When you have successfully logged in, you need to select “make acceptance payment.”
- When the acceptance payment is loaded, you will need to either make the web payment or make pos payment. Do not forget to print your payment verification from the website.
More details as to how to do this below;
MODE FOR PAYING OOU ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect through any of the under listed means to process their acceptance letter
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Payment through Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!