Are you looking for the easiest steps on how to create the JAMB 2020/2021 profile?, Then you’re at the right place.
Today, I’ll give you the easiest step by step with screenshots on how to create the jamb 2020/2021 profile account.
You just need to follow up and you can also be creating your jamb 2020/2021 profile as you’re reading this post because this is one of the best steps you will ever find on how to create jamb 2020/2021 profile account.
All Jamb candidates are required to create a Jamb profile on Jamb portal to be eligible for the board’s examination.
VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO CREATE JAMB PROFILE ACCOUNT.
How to Create Jamb 2020/2021 Profile Account
This is how to create Jamb 2020/2021 profile account free. To create your JAMB 2020/2021 profile account, all you just have to do is to follow this simple instructions below;
Step 1. Goto or Click https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility./
You will see a picture that looks exactly like this below;
Step 2. Click on Create an Account
After you click on Create an Account, you will be directed to a page that look exactly like the picture below;
See also; JAMB subject combination for all courses
Step 3. Enter your email address (e.g [email protected])
4. Then reconfirm your email address.
5. Enter your phone number.
6. Confirm your phone number by (re-entry it again).
7. Click on the drop-down box to select your secret question answer
8. Then reconfirm your secret question answer
9. Then Click on Verify e-mail
10. Goto your email/Gmail account and confirm the message sent to you.
11. Click on the blue Link that says Click here to continue your Profile Creation
After that, you will see a page that looks exactly like the picture below;
- Steps to get Attestation of Result WAEC
- JAMB 2020/2021 Registration date and closing date
- How To Print Your Original JAMB Result free
Enter your personal details of your
12. Fill in your personal details
- First name
- Middle name
- Select your Gender (if you are a male or female)
- Select your Date of birth
- Reconfirm your Date of birth
- typein your mobile number ( Phone number)
- Select your Nationality
- Selecty States of Origin and Local Government area.
- And Click on Sign Up.
Note: Candidate is entitled to only one profile.
if you encounter any problem while following this steps kindly use the comment box to get to me and I’ll reply in minutes.
Don’t forget to share this post with your family and friends on facebook and other social media as someone will also need to know about this.
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH