This post will demonstrate how to stop auto-renewal on various MTN data plans, including any daily, weekly, or other plans you may be registered in.
One of the network service providers that enjoys automatically renewing plans for their clients is MTN. Either they act on your behalf without your awareness or you inadvertently did so. Both will result in an excessive depletion of your airtime, so read this article carefully to learn how to stop auto-renewal on MTN data plans.
Any MTN data plan you are currently using must be renewed before it expires if you choose to subscribe to renewal. Whether you did this intentionally or not, your call credit will be reduced.
code to stop/deactivate mtn data auto renewal
To stop mtn auto renewal just simply type STOPDATA to 131
Dial *447# or *123*5# and follow the command on your screen
Let’s look at some code to stop mtn data auto renewal service on all plan, be it daily, weekly, monthly etc.
NO+Data bundle code to 131
Let’s break it down below.
how to stop mtn auto renewal daily plan
MTN daily subscription allows you to subscribe for just 24 hrs in this plan you are allocated just 50 or 150 mb for 100 and 200 naira respectively which will be enough for those who surf the net just to check one important event or the other.
Now to stop the mtn daily subscription auto renewal
Before you carry out the following task make sure you identify the amount of subscription you did first.
- Get your mobile phone and open your SMS
- Daily 100: To cancel 50MB Daily Plan – Send “NO104” to 131
- Daily of 200: To cancel 150MB Daily Plan – Send “NO113” to 131
how to stop mtn weekly data auto renewal
MTN weekly subscription plan are of two types we have the one of 150 mb and that of 500 mb that cost 500 naira to activ ate.
Like that of the daily subscription you have to note which one you subscribe to first.
- To cancel 150MB Weekly Plan – Send “NO102” to 131
- To cancel 500MB Weekly Plan – Send “NO103” to 131
Immediately you send any of the above to their desired destination you will definitely be left off the hook of auto renew
how to stop mtn monthly data auto renewal
These are the codes for deactivating mtn monthly auto renewal, although they are a little confusing, just go through them.
- To cancel 1GB Monthly Plan – Send “NO106” to 131
- To cancel 1.5GB Monthly Plan – Send “NO130” to 131
- To cancel 2.5GB Monthly Plan – Send “NO110” to 131
- To cancel 5GB Monthly Plan – Send “NO107” to 131
- To cancel 10GB Monthly Plan – Send “NO116” to 131
- To cancel 22GB Monthly Plan – Send “NO117” to 131
- To cancel 50GB 2 Months Plan – Send “NO118” to 131
- To cancel 85GB 3 Months Plan – Send “NO133” to 131
How to cancel mtn WhatsApp auto renew
If you subscribe for the daily service then
- Send STOPWAD to 131
For those who subscribe for weekly bundle
- Send STOPWAW to 131
For those who subscribe to monthly WhatsApp bundle
- Send STOPWAM to 131
How to stop MTN Instagram and Facebook auto renewal
Are you tired of being drain down by the unnecessary Instagram and Facebook auto renewal service? If yes then follow this simple guide to cancel the plan now
- Daily: [Facebook – Send STOPFBD to 131
- [Instagram – Send STOPINSD to 131
This is for those that subscribe for the weekly data social bundle, just follow this guide now to get your self free.
- Weekly: [Facebook – Send STOPFBW to 131
- [Instagram – Send STOPINSW to 131
The below codes are for those who subscribe for monthly data which powers their social apps
- Facebook – Send STOPFBM to 131
- Instagram – Send STOPINSM to 131
Hope this article is helpful to you? Please comment below if you where able to opt out using any of the method above.
Leave a Reply