Are you confused on how to accept/reject admission offer on JAMB caps or rather you know nothing about JAMB caps, in this article I’ll cover everything you need to know about JAMB caps, how to login and how to accept/reject admission on JAMB caps 2020/2021.
Basically, this article is valid for searches like; JAMB caps, JAMB admission status,JAMB caps portal, Check JAMB and school admission, JAMB CAPS login 2020, JAMB CAPS list, JAMB CAPS registration 2020, JAMB CAPS site, JAMB CAPS website, JAMB CAPS online, JAMB caps admission status, How to use JAMB caps, JAMB caps admission list, JAMB caps checker, Latest news on JAMB caps admission.
How To Accept/Reject Admission on JAMB Caps
Like I have explained above, Jamb caps is made to enable you either accept or decline(reject) admission apart from being able to check your admission status.
The question now is how do I access Jamb CAPS portal to check admission status? Well, am happy to tell you the answer is well explained below.
- Visit JAMB efacility login portal using this link http://www.JAMB.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Email address and Password as instructed on the website to access your portal
- Click the option of “check admission status on CAPS” most times menu.
- If you only see Welcome, it’s advisable to use a PC to access the portal but if you don’t have access to a PC, use chrome browser, make sure you enable desktop mode to be able to view all datas on the portal.
JAMB CAPS LIST 2020: How The System Works
Below are steps on how to accept/reject admission on JAMB caps and facts you need to know about it;
1. If you have been offered admission, your portal will display, “admitted” and you’re to accept the offer of admission, You’re not expected to accept until you’ve been offered admission
2. If your portal displays “recommended“, it signifies a candidate is opened to other institutions.
3. You are not expected to accept If your portal reads “not admitted“, Doing that is at ones risk.
4. If the portal displays “admission in progress, check back later“, it signifies that your school has released the admission list to JAMB CAPS but and will soon change to ADMITTED.
5. You are not expected to use the CAPS portal until admission list has been released by your school.
6. Once you accept/reject an admission offer, it cannot be reversed.
7. If your caps admission status is blank, don’t worry. It means your details is pending upload by JAMB, so just keep checking.
8. If your Jamb portal displays “approved“, it signifies Jamb has approved your admission and you have been admitted.
As a matter of fact, this is basically everything JAMB expected every candidates to know about Jamb caps and how to accept/reject admission offers.
If you got confused along the line, you should drop a comment so we could help you fix it.
We’ll be ready to reply almost immediately you drop your comments. Enjoy!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!