Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME screening registration form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the school management. the cut of mark to apply for GOMSU post UTME is 180 and all interested qualified candidates are invited to apply. see the full details below!
Update on Gombe State University – (GSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 & Admission Requirements) Screening Date & Procedures for admission.
Is GSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Gombe State University, GSU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, GSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when GSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is GSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Gombe State University.
So The Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
GSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Gombe State University GSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For GSU Post Utme 2020
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.gsu.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
GSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen GSU as their first choice. However, candidates who didn’t choose GSU as the first choice of institution is required to change to the first choice on the JAMB portal to qualify for the screening.
GSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Registration will end.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 GSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!