The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has started selling its post UTME registration screening form for the year 2020/2021 academic session. all interested candidates are invited to apply. The cut-off mark is 180. Registration starts 4th Aug and ends 1st Sept. Candidates who didn’t choose FUTO can apply.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has announced the release of her Post-
FUTO Post UTME Form is now readily available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to obtain the application form below.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 which is FUTO minimum Cut Off Mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How Much Is FUTO Post UTME Form?
Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
Note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid only via University’s ADMISSION PORTAL. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Is FUTO Post UTME Form 2020 Out?
No, FUTO Post UTME Form for 2020 academic session is not yet out as at the time of publishing this article.
However, it is certain that the FUTO Post UTME Form will be out before the end of July 2020.
If you want to know when the form is out, drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively you can subscribe to our newsletter.
Doing this, you will not miss updates on the FUTO Admission exercise generally.
FUTO Post UTME 2020/2021 Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose the Federal University of Technology Owerri as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Apply For FUTO Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, September 15, 2020 – Friday, July 19, 2020. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
FUTO Post UTME Deadline 2020
FUTO 2020 post UTME Registration Deadline has not yet been specified since the Registration Form is yet to be out.
Want to know the deadline? No problems, drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below and I’ll notify when the deadline is announced.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!