This is to officially inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Also called FUTO) has release her departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session. FUTO departmental cutoff mark 2020 was made known through the university’s website (@ www.futo.edu.ng).
Having known this, every student who took the just concluded futo screening examination, is highly advised to check the official FUTO departmental cutoff mark below. This is to know whether or not, they will be admitted through the university’s merit admission list. These cutoff marks are the minimum grades every aspirant must score, before he/she will be offered admission into FUTO in 2020/2021.
Is FUTO 2020/2021 cutoff mark out?
No! The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has not yet release her cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session. However, i strongly believe that the school will release her 2020 cutoff mark before the end of October 2020. Thus, if you want to be informed when FUTO will release her cutoff mark this year, i advise you to check back on this page later. Trust me; the cutoff marks will be published here when the university releases it.
What is JAMB cutoff mark for FUTO?
JAMB cutoff mark for FUTO in 2020 is 180. This simply means that before JAMB will offer admission to aspirants into FUTO, they must score nothing less than 180 in JAMB UTME. But that notwithstanding, scoring up to 180 does not mean that an aspirant has automatically gained admission into FUTO already. To gain admission into FUTO, you must fulfil other requirements given by the university management.
FUTO Departmental Cutoff Mark 2019/2020
Frankly speaking, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) do not have specific cutoff mark for its courses and departments. Nevertheless, below are the estimated cutoff marks used by FUTO in 2019/2020. These cutoff marks have been confirmed to be authentic by many people.
- Agricultural Engineering – 180
- Agric. Extension – 180
- Animal Science Technology – 180
- Biomedical Technology – 180
- Computer Science – 210
- Civil Engineering – 210
- Information Manag. Technology – 210
- Chemical Engineering – 200
- Optometry – 200
- Biochemistry – 190
- Dental Technology – 180
- Public Health Technology – 180
- Prosthesis & Orth. Technology – 180
- Project Manag. Technology – 180
- Ind. Microbiology – 180
- Geology – 180
- Material & Met. Engineering – 180
- Polymer & Textile Engineering – 180
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – 220
- Mechanical Engineering – 220
- Futo cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering – 210
- Futo post utme cut off mark for
- Food Science & Technology – 180
- Biotechnology – 180
- Agric Economics – 180
- Transport Manag. Technology – 180
- Maritime Manag. Technology – 180
- Financial Manag. Technology – 180
- Ind. Physics – 180
- Ind. Chemistry – 180
- Biology – 180
- Mathematics – 180
- Science Laboratory – 180
- Statistics – 180
- Crop Science Technology – 180
- Fishery & Aq. Technology – 180
- Forestory & Wildlife Technology – 180
- Soil Science Technology – 180
- Building Technology – 180
- Environmental Technology – 180
- Landscape Architectural Tech -180
- Quantity Surveying Tech – 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 180
- Urban & Regional Planning – 180
- UNN departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
- UI departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
- UNILAG departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTO Admission Requirements For 2020/2021
It will supprise you to know that meeting FUTO Cut off Marks doesn’t guarantee you for admission. In light of this below are other criterias that must be met to gain admission in to the Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University of Technology Owerri.
There you have FUTO departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020. Remember to keep checking on this page, if you want to be informed when FUTO departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session will be out. Meanwhile, if you still have any question concerning this cutoff mark, do ask me using the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!