FUTO Cut Off Mark 2020: Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. See details below!
This is to officially inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (Also called FUTO) has release her departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session. FUTO departmental cut off mark 2020 was made known through the university’s website (@ www.futo.edu.ng).
Having known this, every student who took the just concluded futo screening examination, is highly advised to check the official FUTO departmental cutoff mark below. This is to know whether or not, they will be admitted through the university’s merit admission list. These cutoff marks are the minimum grades every aspirant must score, before he/she will be offered admission into FUTO in 2020/2021.
Is FUTO 2020/2021 cutoff mark out?
No! The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has not yet release her cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session. However, i strongly believe that the school will release her 2020 cut off mark before the end of October 2020.
Thus, if you want to be informed when FUTO will release her cut off mark this year, i advise you to check back on this page later. Trust me; the cut off marks will be published here when the university releases it.
What is JAMB cut off mark for FUTO?
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
This implies that all 2020 JAMB candidates who scored at least 180 in UTME and chose FUTO as their choice of institution are eligible to get the FUTO post utme form.
But that notwithstanding, scoring up to 180 does not mean that an aspirant has automatically gained admission into FUTO already. To gain admission into FUTO, you must fulfil other requirements given by the university management.
FUTO Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
Frankly speaking, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) do not have specific cutoff mark for its courses and departments.
Nevertheless, below are the estimated cut off marks used by FUTO in 2019/2020. These cut off marks have been confirmed to be authentic by many people.
- Agricultural Engineering – 180
- Agric. Extension – 180
- Animal Science Technology – 180
- Biomedical Technology – 180
- Computer Science – 210
- Civil Engineering – 210
- Information Manag. Technology – 210
- Chemical Engineering – 200
- Optometry – 200
- Biochemistry – 190
- Dental Technology – 180
- Public Health Technology – 180
- Prosthesis & Orth. Technology – 180
- Project Manag. Technology – 180
- Ind. Microbiology – 180
- Geology – 180
- Material & Met. Engineering – 180
- Polymer & Textile Engineering – 180
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – 220
- Mechanical Engineering – 220
- Futo cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering – 210
- Futo post utme cut off mark for
- Food Science & Technology – 180
- Biotechnology – 180
- Agric Economics – 180
- Transport Manag. Technology – 180
- Maritime Manag. Technology – 180
- Financial Manag. Technology – 180
- Ind. Physics – 180
- Ind. Chemistry – 180
- Biology – 180
- Mathematics – 180
- Science Laboratory – 180
- Statistics – 180
- Crop Science Technology – 180
- Fishery & Aq. Technology – 180
- Forestory & Wildlife Technology – 180
- Soil Science Technology – 180
- Building Technology – 180
- Environmental Technology – 180
- Landscape Architectural Tech -180
- Quantity Surveying Tech – 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 180
- Urban & Regional Planning – 180
- UNN departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
- UI departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
- UNILAG departmental cutoff mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTO Admission Requirements For 2020/2021 Session
It will supprise you to know that meeting FUTO Cut off Marks doesn’t guarantee you for admission. In light of this below are other criterias that must be met to gain admission in to the Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidateswith Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- Thecandidate must make at least 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University of Technology Owerri.
There you have FUTO departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020. Remember to keep checking on this page, if you want to be informed when FUTO departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session will be out.
Meanwhile, if you still have any questions concerning this cut off mark, do ask me using the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!