This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE has published guidelines for their 2021/2022 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.fupre.edu.ng)
How Much Is FUPRE Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
So The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
Is FUPRE POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
No! As at the time of writing this article, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE POST UTME 2021 is not yet out.
However, FUPRE 2021 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2021.
so if you want to Know when FUPRE post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
Eligibility for FUPRE Post UTME application 2021/2022
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE POST UTME screening Exercise 2021.
In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUPRE will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
FUPRE POST UTME Screening Requirements 2021
Below are the requirements for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE POST UTME Exercise 2021/2022.
- The FUPRE Admission into full-time undergraduate programs is ONLY gained through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the 2021 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for POST-UTME Screening and must obtain the required minimum score. However, for the 2021 admission processes Must take part in the FUPRE POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosen FUPRE as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Form?
To apply for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE POST UTME Screening exercise 2021/2022 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.fupre.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the FUPRE Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline For FUPRE Post UTME Form 2021
The deadline for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE POST UTME exercise 2021/2022 is not yet announced. But the Deadline for the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.