Is FUNAI Cut off mark out? When will FUNAI 2019/2020 cut off mark be released?, How can I check FUNAI departmental cut off mark?, what is FUNAI jamb cut off mark, Latest FUNAI jamb and departmental cut off mark 2019/2020 Academic Session.
This is to sound a notice to the general public that the prestigious Federal University, Ndufu alike, FUNAI has release her 2019/2020 departmental cut off mark. Notice on the just released Federal University, Ndufu alike, FUNAI departmental cut off marks was made via the university’s official website at www.funai.edu.ng.
On this note, i enjoin every student who took part in the just concluded FUNAI post UTME screening to check the cutoff marks listed in this page for their courses. However, if you have been searching for FUNAI departmental and Jamb Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020, you should have it in mind that this article will give you a concise answer to every knowledge.
- 1 What is Cut Off Mark?
- 2 Is FUNAI Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 Out?
- 3 FUNAI Jamb Cut Off Mark
- 4 FUNAI Departmental Cut Off Mark
- 5 FUNAI Admission Requirements.
What is Cut Off Mark?
For those that don’t know what cut off mark is, it’s a minimum score/grade that is being placed by management of an institution on which all candidates must meet to be considered for provisional admission into respective Departments.
The FUNAI Cut off mark is one of the major criteria/ requirements announced by the institution for admission.
Is FUNAI Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 Out?
The answer is yes!, The notice of released of FUNAI cut off mark which includes jamb and departmental was made known from the university official website.
By so doing, all candidates that wishes to study in the institution should check the cut off mark below;
FUNAI Jamb Cut Off Mark
This cut off mark is for all those who applied for admission into FUNAI and has been searching for FUNAI Cut Off Mark to check if their JAMB score can qualify them for admission into University of FUNAI for 2019/2020 Academic session.
As notice from FUNAI, All Aspirants are hereby informed that the general jamb cut off Mark for admission into the University is 180. This means that only those who wrote JAMB And Scored a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy FUNAI Post-Utme Admission form and also participated in the screening exercise to be conducted by the institution.
FUNAI Departmental Cut Off Mark
Below are the departmental cut off mark for various faculties and courses for 2019/2020.
Faculty Of Humanities And Social Sciences
- Political Sciences 190
- Sociology 180
- Psychology 180
- History and Strategic studies 180
- French 180
- Linguistics 180
- English and Literary studies 190
- Visual Arts 180
- Criminology and Security Studies 180
- Mass communication 190
Faculty Of Management Studies
- Accountancy 180
- Business Administartion and Entrepreneurial studies 180
- Economics and Developmental studies 180
Faculty Of Science/Basic Medical Sciences/Engineering
- Biology 180
- Microbiology 190
- Molecular Biology 190
- Biotechnology 180
- Chemistry 190
- Biochemistry 190
- Physics and Electronics 190
- Geology 190
- Applied Geophysics 190
- Mathematics 190
- Statistics and Informatics 180
- Computer Science 190
- Anatomy 200
- Physiology 200
- Medical Biochemistry 180
- Physiology 200
- Nursing Science 220
- Medicine and Surgery 240
- Agricultural Engineering 180
- Chemical Engineering 190
- Mechanical Engineering 190
- Civil Engineering 190
- Computer Engineering 190
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering 190
- Petroleum Engineering 190
- Mechatronics Engineering 190
- Bio-system Engineering 190
Faculty of Agriculture 190
FUNAI Admission Requirements.
Apart from cut off mark being a major criteria for admission, below are also few requirements all applicants must possess before admission can be offered.
- Applicants must possess at least five credit passes in O’ level including Maths and English in not more than two sittings. Candidates who wish to study Medicine or Nursing must have all the required credits in only one sitting.
- Applicants must score at least 180 and above in UTME conducted by JAMB.
- Direct Entry Applicants must possess a good first degree in any of the following classes: NCE/OND with credit passes or merit plus five credit O’ level passes or two A’ level or I.J.M.B plus five credit passes in O’level.
Also Read; Jamb cut off mark for all schools 2019/2020
In summary, Alex Ekwueme Federal University FUNAI holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two sections. Candidates who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
The Documents that are to be brought for the pre-screening exercise are; SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second Section of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released by the institution. Only Candidates whose names are on merit of the admission list will be invited for another screening exercise. Here, all documents listed below are required;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of recommendation/good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin
- Notification of admission.
Yeah, This is all we have to say for now on the topic FUNAI Cut Off Mark, If by any means, you have any questions bothering your mind about FUNAI Departmental And Jamb Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020, do not hesitate to bring it to us using the comment section below.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.