Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB post UTME screening application forms, cut-off marks and registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See how to obtain FUNAAB post UTME form below.
Continue reading to see FUNAAB Post UTME Registration Form release date, how to register and other eligibilities (requirements).
How Much Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form
According to the information reaching me, all candidates applying for Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB post utme should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Is FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
The answer is NO!. As at the time of writing this article, the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB has not release her 2020 post UTME Registration Form yet.
However, it is certain that FUNAAB 2020 post UTME Form will be out before the end of September 2020.
Also, you can drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below to be notified when FUNAAB releases 2020 post UTME Registration Form.
FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Eligibility.
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks and meet the eligibility checks below:
- Candidate who made Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post utme as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Post UTME Form 2020
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal,
- click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and closes on Friday, 21st September, 2018..
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submiton the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details.
- The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is Computer-based and holds between Monday, 24th and Wednesday, 26th September, 2018. UTME candidates are to visit FUNAAB Admission Portal from Monday, 17th September, 2018 to check and print the schedule (venue, date and time) for their Computer-Based Test.
- Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes before logging in to fill the e-application form.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- Ensure you provide accurate bio-data and academic information when filling your application form.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!