This is to inform the general public, interested candidates and sponsors, that the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) part-time degree application/admission form is now on sale.
About FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme (PTDP)
The part-time programme is a non-residential programme, with lectures held on weekends at the Main Campus of the University. The programme will run for one (1) year above for the number of years of the full-time programme.
In order words, where a full-time course is four years, the part-time will be five. And where the full-time is five, the part-time will be six.
List of FUNAAB Degree Part-Time Courses
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Administration
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Pasture and Range Management
- Animal Physiology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
- Biology Sciences (Botany and Zoology options)
- Computer Science
- Crop Production
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
- Foodservice and Tourism (FSM)
- Home Science and Management (HSM)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
Requirements for Applying for FUNAAB Part Time Admission Form
- Interested candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’level i.e., WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Federal University of Agriculture. Abeokuta, or other recognized Universities with at least Third-Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower credit from recognized institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
Photocopies of NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates, photocopies of all qualifying credentials, including O’level must be attached to the completed application forms. Candidates should arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to the Secretary, School of Studies. Non-receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
How To Apply for FUNAAB Part Time Admission Form
Kindly read through carefully before proceeding to the application button below. Follow the outlined steps below for your application
Application is to be carried out only via the university’s website. All forms must be duly and correctly filled.
Step 1 – Eligible candidates are to access the Federal university of Agriculture, Abeokuta Website (www.unaab.edu.ng)
Step 3 – Print your Application invoices stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand naira (N 15,000.00) only (exclusive of bank charges), Reference Numbers and other information.
Step 4 – You are to proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment using the reference number on the invoice.
Step 5 – After payment at the designated banks, proceed to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to complete the processing of application.
FUNAAB Part Time Admission Form Closing Date
The closing date for submission of form is Thursday 16th December, 2022.
I hope this has helped? Do you have any questions as regards Federal University of Agriculture. Abeokuta, part time form 2022/2023? Please reach out to us via the comment section or our contact us page.
Do not forget to share this post with others via the social media buttons below so others can benefit from it.