FUNAAB new resumption date for the 2018/2019 academic session and amended academic calendar has been published. According to the Calendar,new students of the university are expected to resume on the 29th of April 2019 while returning student are to resume May 19th, 2019. The complete details of the calendar is below ;
FUNAAB Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 Session
- Arrival of the fresh students- Monday, April 29, 2019
- ICT Training for fresh students & Orientation for fresh students- Tuesday, April 30- Friday,May 24, 2019
- Arrival of Returning Students – Monday, May 19,2019
- Online Registration for Returning students- May, 20,2019-Friday,June 7,2019
- First Semester Lectures Begins – Monday,May 27, 2019
- 59 inaugural Lectures- Wednesday , May 29, 2019
- Late Registration with Penalty Begins – Monday, June10, 2019
- Late Registration with penalty Ends – Friday, June 14,2019
- MATRICULATION – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- 60th inaugural Lecture – Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- First Semester Lectures Ends – Friday, August 23, 2019
- First Semester Begins – Monday, September 2, 2019
- First Semester Examination Ends – Friday, September 20, 2019
Second semester begins Monday, September 30, 2019
- CONVOCATION – friday & saturday October 4&5, 2019
- Special senate to consider the First Semester Examination Results – Thursday, October 31, 2019
- 61st inaugural Lecture – Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Second Semester Lectures Ends – Friday, December 20, 2019
- Second Semester Examination Begins – Monday, January 6, 2020
- Second Semester Examination Ends – Friday, January 24, 2020
- Special Senate to consider second semester Examination Result & End of Session- Thursday, March 5, 2020.
see also: Unilag merit admission list Is out.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.