Last Updated on March 9, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
The Authority of the Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose the Federal University Lafia in their JAMB UTME as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
The notice of this FULAFIA post JAMB registration form was made known via the institution official website @ www.fulafia.edu.ng. And as such, candidates are informed to upload their required bio-data and information for the Screening Exercise on Federal University Lafia admission portal www.fulafia.edu.ng.
Is Fulafia Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
The FULAFIA POST UTME Form for 2020 has not been released. This post is to keep you updated about when the Post UTME Form for FULAFIA will be out, FULAFIA Cut off Mark, Admission Requirements, how to apply and latest FULAFIA Post UTME News Update today.
When Will Fulafia Post UTME Form Start 2020?
The Post UTME form for FULAFIA will be out a few weeks after the release of JAMB UTME Results. FULAFIA Jamb Cut of Mark is 170 to 200 and the Post UTME registration deadline will be announced when the form is finally out for this year 2020. Stay updated so that you don’t miss out your chance of being admitted into Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA).
How Much Is FULAFIA Post UTME Form 2020?
Federal University Lafia FULAFIA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FULAFIA Post UTME registration Eligibility & Requirement.
These are the eligibility criteria candidates must meet before he/she proceed with the Registration.
- Candidates who choose Federal University Lafia as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 170 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How To Register For FULAFIA Post UTME 2020
- Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/ and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively, logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful, you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address, parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
FULAFIA Post UTME Closing Date 2020.
FULAFIA Post UTME Closing Date has not been specified yet.
However, we know that Univerities usually give the grace of two weeks for the selling of their post UTME screening form.
My advice for you would be to take Fulafia form and register immediately it is out.
Related School; FUAM Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!