FUDMA Post UTME Form For 2021/2022: How To Register
Is FUDMA Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session out?
The Post UTME form for FUDMA will be out a few weeks after the release of JAMB UTME Results.
Before you take FUDMA Post UTME Form, make sure you get upto or above FUDMA Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark as this will give you rest of mind of gaining admission into FUDMA easily.
Is FUDMA Post UTME Form For 2021 Out?
The FUDMA POST UTME Form for 2021 has not been released. This post is to keep you updated about when the Post UTME Form for FUDMA will be out, FUDMA Cut off Mark, Admission Requirements, how to apply and latest FUDMA Post UTME News Update today.
How Much Is FUDMA 2021/2022 Post UTME Form?
FUDMA Post UTME Registration form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only). This morning is non-refundable and should be paid to the University’s official payment portal as explained in this article below.
Courses Offered In Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA)
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in FUDMA follow this link:
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Cut Off Mark.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) general UTME cut off mark is 160 but there are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of FUDMA cut off mark & Departmental cut off mark:
FUDMA Post UTME 2021/2022 Eligibility & Requirements.
- Candidates who choose Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age
How to Apply For FUDMA Post UTME 2021
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security checkpoint at the gate.
FUDMA Post UTME Closing Date 2021/2022
FUDMA Jamb Cut of Mark is 160 and the Post UTME registration deadline will be announced when the form is finally out for this year 2021. Stay updated so that you don’t miss out your chance of being admitted into Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021