The school fees of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) for 2021/2022 academic session has been published on this page. All students are to proceed below and check details on FUAM school fees.
This is to announce to the general public that federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Popularly known as FUAM has announced the release of her school fees schedule for 2021/2022 academic session.
This notice of FUAM School Fees was made known via the University’s official website @ https://fees.uam.edu.ng/.
- FUAM Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUAM Admission Requirements for All Courses 2021/2022[UTME & DE]
Is FUAM 2021/2022 School Fees out?
The answer is yes, Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM has officially released her 2021 school fees schedule.
In light to this, New and old students are hereby advised to make payment before the deadline.
How Much is FUAM (UAM) School Fees?
UAM school fees for new students is about N60, 000 (sixty thousand naira only.)
How Much Is FUAM Acceptance Fees?
Newly admitted Students of University of Agriculture Makurdi, UAM are to pay an acceptance fee of N12,850 only.
FUAM School Fees For 2021
Newly Admitted Post Graduate Students (Weekend Executive Programme)
|S/N||UAM PGD And Masters Tuition Fee 2021/2022||Amount In Naira|
|1.||For Fresh PG Weekend Executive Programmes||N109,900 (for PGDA) to N159,900 (for MBA)|
|2.||Returning PGD and MBA Students||N59,700 (for PGDA) and N109,700 (for MBA|
Returning Post Graduate Students (Weekend Executive Programme)
Newly Admitted Post Graduate Students (Full-Time Regular Programme)
Returning Post Graduate Students (Full-Time)
|S/N||DETAILS||Amount In Naira|
|1.||For Fresh Ph.D Students. PG Programmes Costs||N93,900|
|2.||Returning Ph.D Students||N75,500|
Extra Semester and Session PG Students (Weekend Executive Programme)
Extra Semester :-N45,700
Extra Session M. Sc/MPA Students
Extra Session MPA:- N60,700
Extra Session M. Sc:-N60,700
How To Pay FUAM School Fees.
- 1.Visit the main website at www.uam.edu.ng and click on the payment banner sliding on the website or click on the link UAMpay available on your portal or visit the fees.uam.edu.ng/
- 2.Enter your Matric. Number (Matriculated students), Jamb Number (Newly admitted Students) or application Number (New applicants) as the case maybe in the space provided and click on Check Payable Fees to see your details.
- 3.Carefully go through the details displayed for you and ensure that they are all CORRECT. If your details are not correct, Call the support lines, or send an email or possible visit the nearest ICT support centre. The support contacts are displayed at the bottom of all the pages.
- 4.If you agree that the Amount, your name and other details are ok, COPY your RRR number generated for the payment you are about to make.
- 5.You need the RRR number to make complains if your transaction failed and after you have been debited
- 6.Thick the box below your reference number to agree that you have confirmed your details and then click Continue and you will be redirected to interswitch payment page.
- 7.Select the type of card you are using to make payments (verve/Mastercard). Note that the amount to pay is displayed with blue background.
I believe this article has answered all your questions on UAM School fees?
In summary, I have discussed on FUAM School Fees, how much the school fees is , how much that FUAM Acceptance Fee is and also how you can easily pay FUAM School Fees.
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi fees for 2021/2022 academic session, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- Less Competitive Universities in Nigeria for Easy Admission (2021) - February 26, 2021
- List of Schools of Nursing in Nigeria & School Fees (2021) - February 24, 2021
- UNIABUJA School Fees for 2020/2021 [New & Returning Students] - February 23, 2021