FUAM post UTME form is out: The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is now selling the post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- 1 Is FUAM Post UTME Form Out For 2021?
- 2 How Much Is FUAM Post UTME Form 2021?
- 3 How To Apply For FUAM Post UTME 2021/2022.
- 4 How To Pay For FUAM Post UTME Form.
- 5 FUAM Screening Date For 2021.
Is FUAM Post UTME Form Out For 2021?
No!, Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, FUAM has not yet release her 2021 post UTME Registration Form.
Although, it is certain that FUAM post UTME Form for 2021 will be out before the end of August 2021.
How Much Is FUAM Post UTME Form 2021?
According to the information reaching me, FUAM Post UTME Form is a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
How To Apply For FUAM Post UTME 2021/2022.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit https://fees.uam.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR)Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
- Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Correctly enter your O’Level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Await the announcement.
How To Pay For FUAM Post UTME Form.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Visit the FUAM website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY.
- Proceed to pay using any convenient payment options available.
What To Bring To FUAM Screening Venue.
Qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
- Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
- Original JAMB score printout
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
- An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
PLEASE NOTE: BANK DRAFT AND CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FUAM Screening Date For 2021.
The Date, Time and Venue of your Screening will be communicated to you after the registration.
Although, FUAM management has not yet announced the various screening dates.
The Screening exercise usually falls in the early dates of October.
What to Bring to FUAM Post Utme Screening Venue
The following items are required:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.