First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
First Bank Recruitment 2021: Are you ready to secure a job at the First Bank of Nigeria in 2021? If yes, then get prepared to see how to submit your CV for the recruitment vacancies 2021.
This page contains everything you need to know about First Bank Of Nigeria Application Form 2021, the general requirements, how to apply, continue reading to see the full details.
This article will guide you on how the Recruitment 2021 application form is filled online plus the requirements.
Many applicants have been asking us question about the Recruitment an how to apply and fill the registration form online, below are most of the questions asked by inquiring candidates.
- How can i apply for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021?
- When will the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Start?
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- First Bank of Nigeria Nairaland
About First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts.
FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements 2021
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Applicants must be a computer literate.
NOTE that currently there are 5 job vacant positions available at the portal but as soon as there is are more vacancies This blog will be updated, so leave a comment below to receive updates
How To Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
There are currently 5 job openings at first bank now, click the link above to apply.
First Bank Recruitment Closing Date:
The First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced here on this page.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- DOWNLOAD: The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli (PDF Download) - April 12, 2021
- JAMB 2021 Literature Novel – Recommended Novels for JAMB 2021 - April 12, 2021
- Download JAMB Syllabus PDF For All Subjects 2021/2022 - April 12, 2021