The Academic Board of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) has amended the academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
Offa Poly Academic Calendar.
- Monday 25th Feb, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Continuation of Lecture/registration
- Friday 8th March, 2019 ‹‹‹››› End of Normal Registration for all Students (2 weeks).
- Thursday 14th March, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Academic Board Meeting.
- Monday 11th – Friday 15th ‹‹‹››› Late Registration (1 week) March, 2019
- Friday 29th March, 2019 ‹‹‹››› End of Lectures (5 weeks)
- Thursday 28th March, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 1st – Friday 12th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Examinations (2 Weeks)
- Monday 15th – Friday 26th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› 1st Semester Break (2 Weeks)
- Sunday 28th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› resumption of students
- Monday 29th April, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Commencement of Lectures
- Thursday 2nd May, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Academic Board Meeting
- Thursday 6th June, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Academic Board Meeting for Consideration of 1st Semester 2018/2019 Examination Results
- Monday 8th to Friday ‹‹‹››› Students Union/Clubs/Societies Week/ Activities
- Thursday 18th, July 2019 ‹‹‹››› Academic Board Meeting
- Friday 9th, August, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Lectures End
- Monday 12th to Friday 30th, August, 2019 ‹‹‹››› 2nd Semester 2018/2019 Examination
- Monday 2nd September to Friday 18th October, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Long Vacation
- Thursday 10th October, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Academic Board Meeting for Consideration of 2nd Semester 2018/2019 Examination Results
- Monday 21st October, 2019 ‹‹‹››› Commencement of 1st Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Thursday 7th November, 2019 ‹‹‹››› 11th Convocation Ceremony
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.