Information reaching me now shows that the prestigious Enugu State University (Also known as ESUT) has release her 2018/2019 departmental cutoff mark. Notice on the just released ESUT departmental cutoff mark was made through the university’s official website (esut.edu.ng).
Following this news, i enjoin every candidate who took ESUT 2019 post UTME screening examination to quickly go through the university’s 2019 cutoff marks highlighted below. Note that these cutoff marks are the minimum score by ESUT to all its aspirants, before they can officially gain admission into the university.
Also read: Most populated universities in Nigeria.
Is ESUT 2019 cutoff marks out?
The answer No. Enugu State University (ESUT) has not yet release her departmental cutoff marks for 2019/2020 academic session. Nevertheless, if the university is going to release their cutoff mark this year, it will be before August 2019.
Meanwhile, if you want to get informed whenever the cutoff mark is released, simply subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Alternately, keep checking back on this page to know when it will be officially out.
JAMB cutoff mark for ESUT
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) the general cutoff mark for ESUT is 180. This invariably means that before any candidate will be offered admission via JAMB CAPS into ESUT, he/she must score up to 180 in JAMB UTME. Nonetheless, this cutoff mark by JAMB is subject to the discretion of ESUT.
ESUT cutoff marks for 2018/2019 academic session.
For now ESUT does not have a particular departmental cutoff mark. The university uses the cutoff mark given to her by JAMB (that is 180) for offering admission. Below are the various departments in ESUT and their cutoff mark.
- Architecture – 180
- Agricultural Engineering – 180
- Accountancy and Accounting – 180
- Animal Science and Fisheries Management – 180
- Applied Microbiology – 180
- Applied Biochemistry – 180
- Agricultural science and Education – 180
- Vocational and Technical Education – 180
- Technology and Vocational Education – 180
- Food Science and Technology -180
- Physical and Health Education – 180
- Guidance and Counselling – 180
- Agronomy and Ecological Management – 180
- Agricultural Economics and Extension – 180
- Educational Management – 180
- Educational Foundations – 180
- Public Administration – 180
- Marketing – 180
- Educational Administration and Supervision – 180
- Education and Chemistry – 180
- Insurance and Risk Management – 180
- Cooperative and Rural Development – 180
- Education and Biology – 180
- Education and Mathematics – 180
- Business Administration – 180
- Adult Education – 180
- Sociology and Anthropology – 180
- Psychology – 180
- Political Science – 180
- Mass Communication – 180
- Geography and Meteorology – 180
- Economics – 180
- Banking and Finance – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Mathematics and Statistics – 180
- Industrial Physics – 180
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics – 180
- Geology and Mining – 180
- Industrial Chemistry – 180
- Computer Science – 180
- Biology – 180
- Biochemistry – 180
- Medicine and Surgery – 180
- Anatomy – 180
- Law – 180
- Urban and Regional Planning – 180
- Surveying and Geoinformatics – 180
- Quantity Surveying – 180
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 180
- Mechanical/production Engineering – 180
- Land Surveying – 180
- Estate Management – 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 180
- Computer Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Chemical Engineering – 180
- Building technology – 180
Okay! There you have ESUT departmental cutoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session. Don’t forget to keep checking this page to know when ESUT will officially release her 2019/2020 departmental cutoff marks. Hope you got the information passed here. Do ask your questions if you have any.
You may also want to read:
UNN departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session.
UNILAG departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session.
ABU departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session.
ABSU departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session.
Oyeniyi Michael is a professional and ardent blogger. He is a Mechanical student at Yaba college of Technology (YABATECH). Michael is sole bent on disseminating authentic education news to every part of the world.
He’s a lover of God and a lover of anything TECH