Is ESUT Cut Off Marks 2021/2022 Out? – Information reaching us now shows that the prestigious Enugu State University (Also known as ESUT) has released her 2020/2021 departmental and JAMB cutoff mark. Notice on the just released ESUT departmental cut off mark was made through the university’s official website (esut.edu.ng).
Following this news, i enjoin every candidate who took ESUT 2020 post UTME screening examination to quickly go through the university’s 2020 cutoff marks highlighted below. Note that these cutoff marks are the minimum score by ESUT to all its aspirants, before they can officially gain admission into the university.
Also read: Most populated universities in Nigeria.
Is ESUT 2021 cutoff marks out?
The answer No. Enugu State University (ESUT) has not yet released her departmental cutoff marks for the 2021/2022 academic session. Nevertheless, if the university is going to release its cutoff mark this year, it will be before August 2021.
Meanwhile, if you want to get informed whenever the cutoff mark is released, simply subscribe to our newsletter below this post. Alternately, keep checking back on this page to know when it will be officially out.
JAMB cut off mark for ESUT
According to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the general cutoff mark for ESUT is 180. This invariably means that before any candidate will be offered admission via JAMB CAPS into ESUT, he/she must score up to 180 in JAMB UTME. Nonetheless, this cutoff mark by JAMB is subject to the discretion of ESUT.
ESUT cutoff marks for 2020/2021 academic session.
For now, ESUT does not have a particular departmental cutoff mark. The university uses the cutoff mark given to her by JAMB (that is 180) for offering admission. Below are the various departments in ESUT and their cutoff mark.
- Architecture – 180
- Agricultural Engineering – 180
- Accountancy and Accounting – 180
- Animal Science and Fisheries Management – 180
- Applied Microbiology – 180
- Applied Biochemistry – 180
- Agricultural Science and Education – 180
- Vocational and Technical Education – 180
- Technology and Vocational Education – 180
- Food Science and Technology -180
- Physical and Health Education – 180
- Guidance and Counselling – 180
- Agronomy and Ecological Management – 180
- Agricultural Economics and Extension – 180
- Educational Management – 180
- Educational Foundations – 180
- Public Administration – 180
- Marketing – 180
- Educational Administration and Supervision – 180
- Education and Chemistry – 180
- Insurance and Risk Management – 180
- Cooperative and Rural Development – 180
- Education and Biology – 180
- Education and Mathematics – 180
- Business Administration – 180
- Adult Education – 180
- Sociology and Anthropology – 180
- Psychology – 180
- Political Science – 180
- Mass Communication – 180
- Geography and Meteorology – 180
- Economics – 180
- Banking and Finance – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Mathematics and Statistics – 180
- Industrial Physics – 180
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics – 180
- Geology and Mining – 180
- Industrial Chemistry – 180
- Computer Science – 180
- Biology – 180
- Biochemistry – 180
- Medicine and Surgery – 180
- Anatomy – 180
- Law – 180
- Urban and Regional Planning – 180
- Surveying and Geoinformatics – 180
- Quantity Surveying – 180
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering – 180
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 180
- Land Surveying – 180
- Estate Management – 180
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 180
- Computer Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Chemical Engineering – 180
- Building Technology – 180
Okay! There you have ESUT departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session. Don’t forget to keep checking this page to know when ESUT will officially release her 2021/2022 departmental cutoff marks. Hope you got the information passed here. Do ask your questions if you have any.
You may also want to read:
UNN departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session.
UNILAG departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session.
ABU departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session.
ABSU departmental cut off mark for 2021/2022 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- UNICAL Admission List for 2021/2022 Session: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Change of Course, Institution & Data Correction 2021/2022 [UPDATED] - January 21, 2021
- JAMB Form 2021/2022 is Out: Starting, Closing & Exam date - January 21, 2021