Last Updated on July 13, 2020 by Oyeniyi Michael Barry
Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post utme Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. All JAMB candidates who scored at least 160 in JAMB UTME are eligible to apply. The direct entry form is is on sale. Deadline to apply for both utme and DE candidates is 30th July 2020. The forms cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital details below.
Here is a complete guide for Ebonyi State University – EBSU Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is EBSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
Yes EBSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out. Every interested qualified applicants are welcome to apply now!
How Much Is EBSU Post UTME Form?
Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For EBSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit the University website: ebsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, EBSU Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
EBSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Ebonyi State University, EBSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Date
The EBSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from….. at 8:00 a.m. daily.
EBSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 EBSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!