This is to officially inform the general public, that the prestigious Ebonyi state University (Also called EBSU) has released her departmental cutoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session. Notice on EBSU departmental cutoff mark was made to the general public through the university’s official website.
Having known this, aspirants who applied for any course in Ebonyi state University (EBSU), is highly advised to go through the departmental cutoff mark below. Note that EBSU cutoff mark is the minimum score every EBSU aspirant must meet up to, before they will be offered admission into the university. The EBSU cutoff mark below has been confirmed to be authentic by many people. It was used by EBSU in 2018/2019 academic session.
Is EBSU cutoff mark for 2019/2020 out?
No! The management of Ebonyi state University (EBSU) has not yet release her 2019/2020 cutoff mark for all courses. However, it is certain that the university will release her cutoff mark on or before October 2019. Meanwhile, if you want us to quickly inform you when the cutoff mark will be released, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Also, you can subsequently check back on this page to get informed.
What is JAMB Cutoff mark for EBSU?
JAMB 2019 cutoff mark for Ebonyi state University (EBSU) is 150. This apparently means that before JAMB CAPS will offer admission to any aspirant into EBSU, he/she must score up-to 180 in JAMB examination. Nevertheless, you should also note that scoring 180 does not guarantee your admission into Ebonyi state University. If you want to gain admission into EBSU, you must provide the admission requirements for your course.
EBSU DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2018/2019
Faculty of Agriculture & Natural Mgt. (FARM)
- Agric. Economics, Mgt. and Extension – 180
- Food Science and Technology – 180
- Crop and Landscape Management – 170
- Soil and Environmental Mgt – 170
- Animal Science – 170
- Fishery and Aquaculture – 170
Faculty of Sciences
- Computer Science – 180
- Biochemist – 180
- Industrial Chemistry – 170 Industrial Physics – 170.
- Industrial Mathematics – 170
Faculty of Law (FLAW)
- Law – 220
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (FBMS)
- Medicine and Surgery -250
- Anatomy – 190
Faculty of Health Sciences and Technology
- Nursing Science – 230
- Medical Laboratory Science – 210
Faculty of Education (FEDU)
- Economics Education – 170
- Social Studies Education – 170
- English Education – 170
- Religion Education – 170
- Igbo Education – 170
Business Education Options:
- Accountancy Education – 170
- Secretarial Education – 170
Science Education Options:
- Computer Science Education – 170
- Physics Education – 170
- Chemistry Education – 170
- Biology Education – 170
- Mathematics E mducation – 170
- Integrated Science Education
Cuman Kinetics and Cealth Education Options:
- Human Kinetics Education – 170
- Health Education – 170
Technological and Vocational Education Options:
- Electrical/Electronics Tech. Education – 170
- Mechanical Technology Education – 170
- Building Technology Education – 170
- Wood Work Technology – 170
- Agricultural Education – 170
- Home Economics Education – 170
Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS)
- Public Administration – 180
- Business Management – 170
- Marketing – 170
- Banking and Finance – 170
- Accountancy – 170
Faculty of Social Sciences and Cumanities(FSSC)
- Economics – 180
- Political Science – 170
- History and Int’l Relations – 170
- Sociology and Anthropology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
- Language and Linguistics – 170
- Igbo Linguistics – 170
- Philosophy – 170
- Religion – 170
- French – 170
- Psychology – 170
Hot EBSU New’s and update 2019
FUTA departmental cutoff mark 2019/2020
How to calculate EBSU aggregate
If you have been searching for how to calculate EBSU aggregate, then you have to read this section carefully. I will show you how to calculate EBSU aggregate below.
To calculate your EBSU aggregate,
- Add you POST UTME score and JAMB UTME score.
- Divide the result you get from the addition by 2.
The result becomes your EBSU aggregate. It is your cutoff mark.
Example: If your Post UTME score is 250 and your JAMB score is 300, your aggregate will be:
250 + 300 / 2 = 275.
There you have the cutoff mark of Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for 2018/2019 academic session. Hope this was helpful? Well, if you have any question concerning the EBSU cutoff mark above, do well to let me know using the comment section. I will be glad to help you out.
Contents on this site are fortified by the Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC). Thus, nobody is allowed to republish, reproduce or redistribute any content from this site without due permission from us.
This content is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken instantaneously. Thank you.