The Management of Ebonyi State University(EBSU) is using this medium to announce the release of the merit and supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who choose Ebonyi State University(EBSU) as their preferred institution respectively can now check their admission status online.
NOTE: Ebonyi State University(EBSU) admission list will only contain names of candidates that applied through post utme/de form. Now, will quickly show you the steps to check EBSU admission list 2020/2021 online.
Nevertheless, if you want to know how to check your name on EBSU admission list for 2020/2021, I urge you to follow this article painstakingly as it contains an exclusive information you actually need to know as an Aspirant of the prestigious Institution.
How To Check EBSU Admission List 2020/2021 Online
- Go to EBSU admission checking portal at https://emis.ebsu.edu.ng.
- Under the ‘Admission Status’ tab, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Verify’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
Now, I will show you how to accept/reject admission offer on CAPS portal.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the JAMB portal by visiting https://www.JAMB.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
For Admitted Candidates
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB CAP portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- It was said that candidates YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
You can drop your phone numbers below in the comment box so that we can add you to all EBSU WhatsApp group of those who have been offered admission.
That is all we have to say for now on the topic, “EBSU admission list 2020/20120“.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!