University of Benin (UNIBEN) Clearance Procedure for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted UTME/DE Candidates Online and Physical Clearance.
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the clearance procedure they have to follow.
Documents Required for UNIBEN Physical Clearance are;
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age declaration
- Affidavit of Non-Membership Of Secret Cult
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Certificate of Identification/local Government of Origin
- Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Result
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Original WAEC/NECO result or Result Print-out or Statement of Result
- Post-UTME Screening Exercise Application record
- UNIBEN Admission letter.
- Online payment Slip/Payment of Acceptance Letter
TOP MISTAKES IN UNIBEN CLEARANCE
- Uniben usually specifies the dimensions of the passport (Usually 1*1) and the background to be used. Using a wrong password background is an issue.
- Make sure that the DATE of birth on your WAEC/NECO Certificates should be same as those used during your Post UTME application. If there exists any variation get an Affidavit in any court around to that effect.
- Having different names in your documents could pose a barrier during clearance. Ensure to enter your correct details.
- You should not have more than two sittings in your waec or Neco.
- If the SSCE result you are to use for the UNIBEN clearance is up to Two (2) years or older, your original certificate is thus ready, ensure to use it during the online clearance. Don’t you the print out.
- Also, your Local Government “CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN is needed for the clearance. Go to your local government area to obtain one.
- Get your birth certificate or swear an affidavit. Ensure the dates tally in all your documents.
- To ensure you are ready to abide by the rules, you will be required to swear two affidavits. They are Affidavit of Good Conduct and Non-membership of secret courts, those could be done in Warri/Benin, don’t Panic!!!
- Your Original JAMB Result and Jamb/Uniben Admission letter are needed.
- You need a file to arrange your documents in an orderly manner.
- You need money to photocopy documents, optin for clearance, plus miscellaneous.