Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Cross Rivers School of Nursing (Schools of Nursing Calabar, Ogoja, Itigidiand Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health Calabar) Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Cross River State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess Five Credits in WAEC/GCE/SSCE in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
How to Obtain Cross River State Schools of Nursing Forms.
Eligible candidates should collect application forms on payment of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N6,500)only into:
BANK: Any Bank of Your Choice
REVENUE DESCRIPTION: Entrance Examination Fees for Training of Nursing / Para-Medical Staff
REVENUE CODE: 402042
INDIVIDUAL TIN: To Be Generated by IRS (FREE)
Candidates are to also pay other charges totaling Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000)only at the point of purchase.
Completed application forms should be returned on or before 22nd July, 2020 with the following:
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs
- Photocopies of Age and Educational Certificate
- Bank Teller / Print-Out
- Two File Jackets
Entrance Examination will take place concurrently at three centers across the State on the 27th July, 2020.
Candidates are to report at the venue by 7am with their admission slips and writing materials.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
- How to Check NECO Result Without Scratch Card PIN (Free) - January 16, 2021
- Most Expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations in Nigeria [Photos] - January 15, 2021
- JAMB Subject Combinations for Law & O’Level Requirements - January 14, 2021