This is to inform the general public that the Crescent University, Abeokuka has just released her 2020/2021 school fees. Notice on the just released crescent University school fees was made via the university’s official website (www.crescentuniversitypgs.edu.ng/). Conversely, if you have been asking the question “how much is crescent University school fees?”, please have in mind that your question will be clearly answered in this post.
Note that apart from school fees, students in crescent are also under compulsion to pay their faculty dues. This is usually around N1500 – N2500 every year. More so, students who are just offered admission newly into crescent University are required to pay their acceptance fee online. This will certify that they have accepted the admission offered to them. Without much ado, i will quickly present crescent University school fees for all the departments in the university.
Crescent UniversitySchool Fees For 2020/2021
Below is the school fees breakdown for all departments and faculties for 2020/2021.
3. Banking & Finance
5. Business administration
7. Computer science
8. Computer Sc/Econs
9. Computer Sc/Stat
11. Fisheries & Aqua
13. Mass Communication
15. Political SC. & I.R
16. Environmental & Water res. MGT.
17. Estate MGT.
18. Urban & Reg. Plan
20. Islamic studies
How To Pay Crescent University School Fees
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR THROUGH THE PORTAL SYSTEM FOR RETURNING STUDENTS WITH ATM (WWW.CRESCENT.EDU.NG)
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY N10,000 TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775 AND THIS SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SCHOOL FEES TOTAL
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, PARENT FORUM, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!